- You don’t need to be flexible to do yoga.Open or Close
Yoga is as much about strength and stamina as it is about being supple. Can’t touch your toes? All is not lost. Un-bendies welcome!
- Yoga isn’t all about sitting on the floor with your eyes closed.Open or Close
If you’re looking for a lie down then you’re better off staying on the sofa. Our classes are designed to challenge you physically and get you fit, toned, healthy and happy. In a word, we want to make you, er… sweat.
- Yoga’s not just for girls.Open or Close
Andy Murray, the Welsh Rugby Team and David Beckham (to name but a few) all credit yoga with enhancing their sporting performance. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a six-pack or if you haven’t seen your toes for 6 years – you’ll find something for you at Sweat.
- Yoga can burn as many calories as a 5k run.Open or Close
Yoga’s not just about breathing and gentle stretching. It can be a great cardio workout. A hot yoga class can burn upwards of 400 calories (as long as you’re not sat on the floor chanting ‘om’ of course!)
- Normal people do yoga.Open or Close
It’s not all tie-dye and joss sticks. Yoga may have come from somewhere ancient and spiritual, but at Sweat Studios it’s a very modern workout with absolutely no nonsense.
- Hot yoga isn’t only for the hardcore.Open or Close
Okay, so hot yoga is hard work. But if you’re a beginner we’ll help you. If you’re working through an injury we’ll give you modifications. You’ll get a workout but at a pace that suits you. If you’re really not a fan of the hot stuff, give one of our warm classes a go.